Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY FATHER HOT RUSSIAN WIFE MULANI RIVERA REHMAN


breastfeeding ur hubby is an excellent idea to spice up ur sex life as well as make a special and strong bonding with ur husband. i would like to share my experience on this. my hubby had strong fascination for my round , big(not over sized) fair breasts with pink nipples. on our first night he gently slipped his hands inside my bra and started fondling it. i was moaning in pleasure. seeing this he put his lips around my nipples and started suckling it. i was feeling hornier n more horny. then we had sex. when i had my 1st child, my husband always used to watch me in fascination. one day when my baby was asleep n i was just resting in da bed, my husband suddenly slipped his hands inside my bra and started fondling it. he then put his mouth in one breast and was squeezing the other. he was drinking my milk. and then suddenly he put his other hand inside underwear n slowly started playing with my clitoris. he started messaging it vigorously n put his finger in my vagina. i was totally wet and on cloud 9.he started sucking my breast harder nd squeezed it more harder nd fingered me more harder. it was complete ecstasy. then he put his hard erect penis inside my vagina and started stroking it harder nd harder, while squeezing both my breasts and smooching me. his tongue playing with mine. milk was oozing out of my breast. he increased the pace. his penis was in perfect rhythm.then he slowly positioned his tongue on my clitoris and fondled my breasts. he was giving me tongue twister(i.e. massaging me clitoris with his tongue) and was simultaneously fondling my breasts. That was the most satisfying sex that i had with my husband. now my husband doesn't go to sleep without drnking my milk from my round breasts. and every night is like sexiest night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment